What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days / 1 night(s)
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, couple.
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31LAR01
La Regina Legent Cruise – Queen of the Bays and start your delightful Halong Bay journey. A medley of limestone karsts, small islets topped rising from the calm emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin. The most-talked World Heritage site in Vietnam uncovered in the cruise route from Cat Ba island, through the magnificent Halong Bay and spectacular Lan Ha Bay. The scenery of thousands limestone islands is a visualization of ethereal beauty that La Regina Legent Cruise would like to invite you to explore it with us.
- Indulge yourself in the luxury in detail onboard La Regina Legent Cruise, spend your unwind time in your elegant suites or find your favorite place at any signature facility of the cruise ship.
- Experience kayaking through thousands of limestone islands.
- Immerse yourself in the water of Halong Bay, spend time relaxing on the pristine beach of Lan Ha Bay.
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL||MAKE RESERVATION|
Size : 45 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ TwinShow more
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Size : 54 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Triple bedShow more
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Queen Regent cabin
Size : 35 m2 Max Adults: 3
Bed size: King bedShow more
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- English speaking tour guide on boat
- All meals aboard as mentioned in the itineraries (02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast)
- Kayaking, Cooking class, Tai chi exercise, Bamboo boat, Swimming (if the weather permits), Movies, Squid fishing, Music entertainment, satellite TV
- Sightseeing entrance fees
- Luxury cabin with A/C
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, fresh flower and fresh fruits basket, two bottles of mineral water in each suite.
- Price Excludes
- Airfare, visa arrangements
- Beauty Spa & Wellness Services
- Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s Day & Lunar New Year’s Day
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Transfer round trip (next step)
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Hai Phong - Lan Ha Bay
09:30 LA REGINA LEGENT CRUISE luxury limousine picks you up at your hotel at Hanoi Old Quarter to travel to La Regina Private Lounge – arrive at around 11h30. The 2-hour journey from Hanoi to Got Ferry via the new Hanoi – Hai Phong highway is seen as a much quicker and smoother than the classic 4-hour drive to other ferries in Halong city. It’s a huge advantage when cruising with La Regina Royal Cruise.
12:15 You travel from a tender to embark our cruise ship. LA REGINA LEGENT CRUISE welcomes you onboard, since this moment, you officially spend your time on your own oasis of luxury and let your Halong Bay cruise begin.
The striking and coquettish lobby welcomes you with delicious tropical taste of welcome drinks and the warmest greetings of the crew. Rest at lobby lounge and check-in your charming suite.
12:40 LA REGINA ROYAL CRUISE proceeds to Da Chong islet, where you can see a lighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago. Your first tasty lunch onboard is served while the ship keeps cruising towards the islets of Con Vit and Gia Luan. This area is among the most untouched as LA REGINA LEGENT CRUISE offers off-beaten track cruising for ultimate unwind and luxury experience.
At this lunch time, you would be briefed by our Cruise Manager about La Regina Legent Cruise story, the detail of itinerary and some notes onboard and meet our beloved crew members in a sweet greeting performance. Trust us, you would fall in love with La Regina Legend Cruise very soon.
15:00 We are cruising to Ba Trai Dao beach area of Lan Ha Bay - a separate and pristine part out of Halong Bay. We call it a tranquil paradise in the Halong Area. The area is known for its sandy beaches and spectacular beauty, having about 400 fascinating islands. It’s time to enjoy kayaking or swimming and sunbathing on the beach.
Another alternative for kayaking and swimming (from June to September) is Tra Bau area in Lan Ha Bay.
Optional: Sailing boat available for rent as an alternative for kayak (from $10/person and subject to
weather condition and availability)
18:00 Returning LA REGINA LEGENT CRUISE for enjoying magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin and “Happy Hour” – By 1 Drink get 1 Free. You can choose whether relaxing on the sundeck, sipping a special cocktail with significant recipe of Chief Bartender; or finding your favorite table by the window in Le Magia Café & Restaurant on the third deck.
It’s also time for onboard traditional cooking demonstration. Our chef will demonstrate and instruct you some Vietnam dishes recipe.
Time for relax in jacuzzi pool on board La Regina Legend Cruise. Two spacious jacuzzi pools are free for guests.
Optional: Spa & wellness service is available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly (please see spa menu)
19:00 Your highlighted dinner à la carte onboard La Regina Legend Cruise is well-served at La Corona Restaurant on the second deck. At La Regina Legend, every meal is a delightful event. La Corona restaurant serves fusion cuisine with traditional Vietnamese taste and innovative modern dishes,
prepared with fresh ingredients that have a strong provenance.
21:00 Enjoy the magical landscape of the bay by night up on the top deck. Relax whilst enjoying drinks
from Le Soleil Bar. Other choices for you to enjoy the evening: Try luck with squid fishing, watching
a movie in the restaurant. Overnight on board.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: La Regina Royal Cruise
- Day 2: Lan Ha Bay - Hai Phong - Hanoi
06:10 Early morning is the best time to enjoy the magical bay at its finest, don’t miss this chance to wake up and join Tai Chi Class on the top deck. Complimentary morning tea and coffee is served until 8 am. The spacious sundeck is also ideal place for yoga and meditation, amidst the perfect harmony of the sea, the sky and the mountains.
07:00 Oceans of choices for breakfast buffet would provide you energy for a new day of travel
08:00 Join a visit to explore Dark and Bright Cave area. This area is belonging to Halong Bay, but is on the border of Halong Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay; which features the beauty of all these bays has to offer: magical grotto formation, untouched lush vegetations and tranquil atmosphere.
09:30 Return to LA REGINA LEGENT CRUISE boat for check-out procedures and a delightful brunch
10:30 Tea Ceremony – a very interesting chance for you to get to know about Vietnamese traditional tea culture.
11:35 LA REGINA LEGENT cruises back to the ferry for disembark; time to capture the beauty of Halong Bay in your mind as you will soon have to say good bye to this gorgeousness.
14:00 Back to your drop-off point in Hanoi center. End of your 2-day 1-night Halong Bay Cruise trip.
Meals: B, L
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.6Based on 2 reviews
Value for money
13 Jan 2019
25 Oct 2018