What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Friends, Family, All of people
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T30LEC22
During this journey, you will have a chance to visit Cao Dai temple in My Thuan, a special monument in this area, to learn more about Mekong culture and religion. The cruise also offers an inspiring excursion to local fruit drying facilities and wooden ship building yards. You will understand more about the development of traditional cuisine and craft-work through long history on Mekong River. This will surely be an interesting and unforgettable journey to you, your family and friends.
- Join an exciting excursion to Coconut Candy and Rice Paper factories
- See the beautiful scenery and enjoy the magnificent sunset on the Tien river while cruising
- Enjoy shopping at Cai Be floating market and truly experience the sound and scent of Mekong culture
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL||MAKE RESERVATION|
Size : 10m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/TwinShow more
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfats, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinner
- A/C transfer, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- English /French-speaking guide
- 02 nights accommodation on board
- 03 days cruise with stops and visits as stated
- Biking and sampan boat rides
- Admission fee at visiting points as mentioned in the program
- Meal as mentioned during the cruise ( B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Transfer from Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City to embarkation point and disembark point to HCM city (bookable in next step)
- Expenditure of personal nature such as drinks, tips, souvenirs, laundry, etc.,
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: HCMC - Can Tho - Tra On - Cho Lach (only Tue and Sat)
07:30 - 08:00am: Optional pick up by shuttle bus at hotels in District 1 or District 3, HCM City. Then transfer to Can Tho.
10h30-11h00 A.M: Arrival at our pier in Can Tho. Transfer by local boat to explore the Cai Rang market, one of the most bustling floating markets in the whole Mekong Delta.
Embarkation on Le Cochinchine boat with a welcome drink.
Le Cochinchine continues to Tra On. Lunch served on board. Leisurely cruise down the Mekong while enjoying fabulous scenery.
Walk or cycle on the green paths, crossing the countryside and villages to discover the orchards, the local river life style on the Mekong Delta and get in touch with the local people.
Back to our boat for your relaxation with a foot massage. You will enjoy an aperitif at the magnificent sunset.
Dinner and overnight on board, on the Co Chien River, near Cho Lach.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Le Cochinchine Cruise
- Day 2: Cho Lach - Hoa Khanh - Sa Dec
Wake up early in the morning to admire splendid sunrise on the Mekong River with songs of birds, the animation of the boats characterizing the life of river region.
Breakfast is served on board.
Walk/ cycle amongst the lush vegetation to visit the fruit farm and meet the local people on the small island in Cai Be.
Come back to the boat. Le Cochinchine set sails on Co Chien River in the direction of Sa Dec while lunch is served on board.
In the afternoon, we will visit a local brickyard on the banks of the river at the entrance of the village. In the heart of the village, a bike ride or a walk to visit the local market, the old house of Huynh Thuy Le, Trung Vuong primary school, founded at the beginning of the 20th century by the mother of the French novelist Marguerite Duras. Continue to the Cao Dai Temple and the blossoming flowers and bonsai garden of Sa Dec.
Return on board with an exotic aperitif on the upper deck before dinner.
Taking part in a cooking class on the boat, you will have the chance to try to make Pumpkin flower stuffed with That Lat fish and learn how to cut vegetables for decorating dishes.
Dinner and overnight on board.
Accommodation: Le Cochinchine Cruise
- Day 3: Cai Be disembark
After the breakfast on board, transfer to discover the Cai Be.
Transfer to a local boat for an extensive visit of Cai Be: the floating market, the old house of Mr. Ba Kiet, delightful flower garden and orchard, local pop-rice, coconut candy and rice paper manufacturers. Sample local sweets and fruits during the trip.
The local boat sails through tiny canals and arroyos before bringing you back to the shore. Get off around 11h00 A.M at Cai Be harbor. Then take the bus (only for those who booked bus service with us) to come back Ho Chi Minh city.
17:00 Drop off at your hotel in HCMC.
Departure every Tue and Sat
Questions & Answers
8.3Based on 1 reviews
Value for money
06 Sep 2018