What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, All of people
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T30MTS25
Mien Tay Sampan will cruise through various canals to bring you to many interesting destinations: fantastic landscapes along the Mekong River and lively floating markets. At each places, you will experience the true Mekong culture in many ways: cycle through peaceful Mekong villages and for a while, find yourself lost in the old tracks of first Mekong explorers.
- Explore the Mekong Delta’s Maze of Canal Network
- Enyoy the beautiful scenery and enjoy the magnificent sunset on the Tien river
- Experience the unique culture and enjoy the typical local dishes as well as various local tropical fruits
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 32 m2 Max Adults: 16
Bed size: single
Price per person choosing program My Tho - Cai Be - Sa Dec
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Shuttle bus, Boat
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- All entrance fees
- Transfer Saigon - My Tho, Can Tho - Saigon
- English or French speaking guide on board
- Boat cruising featured in the program in details
- Walking or biking tour up to health’s situation of clients
- All meals as mentioned (lunch, dinner and breakfast) and overnight on board
- Price Excludes
- Tourist insurances
- Personal expenses and any service not mentioned in the Inclusion
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Embark My Tho - Cai Be
10h00am: boarding on Mien Tay sampan in My Tho, welcome drink and check in Mien Tay sampan.
The guests can walk throught the island, trying native fruits viewing local handicraft production and meeting the local people. Then take a brief sampan ride throught palm-shaded creeks.
Back to Mien Tay sampan. Lunch served on board.
Then cruise for Cai Be via Ngu Hiep.
Arrive Ngu Hiep island. Disembark and leisure biking or walking tour on this island seeing daily life and local people’s activities.
Then boat depart for Cai Be, leisurely cruise up the Mekong River while enyoying the beautiful scenery and enjoy the magnificent sunset on the Tien river.
Dinner and overnight on board in Cai Be.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Mien Tay Sampan
- Day 2: Cai Be - Vinh Long – Tra On
In the morning, the noise of the floating market wake you up, visit the daily life of the local people who live on both sides of the Mekong river, breakfast on board.
After breakfast, cruising by small motor boat to explore the lively Cai Be floating market in the morning.
Walking for visit a handicraft village of the local people and sample various tropical fruits.
Continue boat trip to Mekong Lodge – an eco-resort Mekong Lodge includes more than 40 private pretty bungalows and River View Restaurant, stretched in an area of more than 10000 m2 lays just beside the Tien River.
Lunch on board.
Up to river tide, disembark and make a pleasant walking or biking on the footpaths of the countryside to discover tropical fruit orchards and the local people's activities, especially some orchards with its farmer.
Cruise to continue to Tra On. Enjoy the magnificent sunset on the river. Leisurely cruise up the Mekong River while enjoying the beautiful scenery and the aperitifs, sunset cruise .
A wonderful day with picturesque ferry crossings over Mekong River branches. Dinner and nite on board in Tra On.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Mien Tay Sampan
- Day 3: Can Tho – Disembark
The noise of the floating market wake you up early in the morning. After breakfast, the cruise to continue to Can Tho. Enjoy the magnificent sunrise on the river. Leisurely cruise up the BASSAC river while enjoying the beautiful scenery.
After breakfast, when arrive Can Tho check out luggages to small motor boat which will take you explore the Cai Rang market one of the most bustling floating markets in Mekong Delta with hundreds of small boats barging and jostling for space as owners attempt to sell their goods. And through the palm-shaded creek to see local houses and green orchards.
Check out, disembark and return to vehicle at Ninh Kieu pier in Can Tho. Having lunch (up to river tide and according to the availibility of Mien Tay boat, clients will have lunch at restaurant or on board). After lunch, drive back to Saigon.
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
9.4Based on 2 reviews
Value for money9.0
21 Apr 2018
We spent two half days and one night on this boat, we were only 8 on board and we had a fabulous time, guide of the boat speaking perfectly French and who made us visit villages by interesting us with the flora and to the life of its inhabitants, ballad in sampan, crew very friendly and very good food. A very good parenthesis and rest.
19 Dec 2017
I went on a Mekong delta cruise on a traditional boat from My Tho on a small group tour. We got into a smaller boat with 3 of us in one boat powered by a lady rowing the boat to explore the canals on the Mekong delta. We had a traditional Vietnamese lunch and explored or relaxed the area after lunch. The Mekong delta cruise on a traditional boat plus the canal ride on a small boat is a unique experience which I would recommend to tourists visiting Ho Chi Minh City.