Overview of President cruise
Get on the luxurious and refined President cruise for a wonderful experience to explore the spectacular and idyllic beauty of Halong Bay, passengers will admire the panorama view of Halong and feel the high-quality services that 5-star cruise brings back. Being one of the biggest cruises operating on the bay, President cruise features 46 chic and stylish rooms with capacity of 120 people. Passengers will be overwhelmed with the stay in large cabins/ suites which are fully fitted with air conditioning, en-suite bathrooms, bathtubs, and private balcony. Besides top-notch accommodation, the cruise also provides a full range of modern amenities namely a luxury spa on cruise, swimming pool on the sundeck, a piano lounge and a restaurant.
President cruise features a restaurant that caters guests with excellent food menu including international buffet for lunch and a la carte menu for dinner, world-class hospitality and exclusive services. The luxury 5-star cruise will take you on a well-arranged itinerary curated by experts to sumptuous sceneries of Halong Bay such as Sung Sot cave, Tung Sau Pearl Farm, and Luon Cave, etc. Additionally, reward yourself with spa treatment, Happy Hour and attend fun-filling cooking demonstration as well as other night activities onboard.
Detailed infomation of President cruise
- Cruise name: President cruise
- Star rating: 5*
- Year of operation: 2018
- Location: Tuan Chau Marina
- Type of boat: Metal boat
- Concept: Set the first sail in October, President is expected to set the new benchmark for the five-star cruise ship in the bay. The ship offers both 1 and 2-night excursion in the UNESCO’s World Heritage Site.
Accommodation: 46 cabins
- Ambassador Balcony (main deck)
- Premier Balcony (upper deck)
- Cabinet Suite (back of upper deck)
- Treasury Suite (front of upper deck)
- Presidential Suite (sundeck)
Facilities: Spa, Restaurant, Bar, Sundeck
Activities: Tai Chi, Swimming, Kayaking, Cooking class, Massage, Fishing
Pickup service: Limousine shuttle bus,
- Pick-up Point: guest's hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter/ Time: 8.45 AM,
- Drop-off Point: the same hotel/ Time: 2.30 PM.
(For the guests staying outside Hanoi Old Quarter, the pick-up point is at 08.00 AM at Hanoi Opera House, no 1 Trang Tien Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi)
We apply Discount Policy for different customer classes as follow.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using the existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 90% of adult’s fare and using the existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using the existing bed.
For further details about the terms, you can see at Our terms and conditions.