What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hue city
Suitable : Family, couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88HUE09
Join Bach Ma National Park full day, you have an opportunity to visit Exhibition Center, discover the top of Bach Ma with a height of 1450m above the sea, and enjoy the majestic beauty of waterfall.
- Enjoy the majestic scenery of Rhododendron Fall
- Explore Bach Ma National Park with thrilling games
- See a whole view of mountains, lagoons, ocean and Vietnamese countryside from Bach Ma top
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A
Bed size: N/A
Price for private tour, min=2pax/booking
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch
- A/C van
- Price Includes
- A/c bus
- Entrancae fees
- Travel Insurance fee
- English-speaking guide
- 2 bottles of water 0,5L/pax/day
- Price Excludes
- Tips, drinks
- Other personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no showcases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Hue city - Bach Ma National Park - Hai Vong Dai - Rhododendron Fall - Hue city
AM: 7:00 Pick you up at your hotel and depart to Bach Ma National Park. Stop at the Visitor Centre to be given an introduction about the park. Driver to the summit of Bach Ma and from this peak, Hai Vong Dai (Sea-view tower), to see the wonderful panorama of mountains, lagoons and East Sea.
After a trek to the Five Lakes, swim in the cool and clear streams of water and take a rest at the huge rocks. Have lunch.
PM: Visit the Rhododendron Fall (the beautiful and huge fall with the height of 300m) and Rhododendron flower forest with numerous legends about it. Return to Hue City.
Tour end about 5:00 PM
Questions & Answers
8.8Based on 8 reviews
Value for money8.9
02 Mar 2019
I'd have the opportunity to visit Bach Ma with my friends. The road to Bach Ma was a bit afraid because it's too high, our driver first drove up the pass but was generally safe. There are many restaurants that serve food on the mountain top. Noted that from 3 pm onwards it is very easy to rain.
02 Mar 2019
We came Bach Ma in a rainy day, because of the rain, our tour guide was cautious about driving. Therefore, it is not highly recommended to visit Bach Ma on rainy days, but this area is very beautiful, clean, and still worth going.
29 Jan 2019
This is really an ideal place for backpacking trips, camping, and hiking. Beautiful landscapes. Fresh air. We were very surprised because there were 7 waterfalls and we went all 7 waterfalls and Do Quyen was the last and most beautiful waterfall. What an interesting trip.
19 Jan 2019
I went to Bach Ma in the early spring days. Spring weather makes Bach Ma more poetic.The landscape is extremely majestic, cold atmosphere is no different from Dalat. Remember to bring along the warm clothing.
02 Dec 2018