What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park
Suitable : Family, couple, solo traveler
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88QB13
A trekking tour in Xuyen Son Lake and Conquering Phong Nha 4.5km underground water will certainly bring you different exciting experiences. You will have chance to discover the magical and magnified caves system. Join us for an unforgettable experience.
- Discover Xuyen Son Lake
- Take part in exciting activities: kayak, trek, swim
- Visit Phong Nha Cave to discover its majestic and mysterious beauty
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A
Bed size: N/A
Price for Group tour (min=2pax)
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Water bottle
- Meals as indicated
- Tour van with air-conditioner
- Friendly English Speaking Guide
- Relevant equipments( tent, light, medical)
- Price Excludes
- Train ticket: Hanoi - Dong Hoi
- Tips and Personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no showcases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Dong Hoi - Xuyen Son Lake - Phong Nha Cave - Dong Hoi
08:00-09:00 Pick up visitors around the Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park.
09:00-09:30 Tour guide plans the tour program, prepare cave equipment
10:00 Practice kayaking in front of Phong Nha Cave entrance. Please show us how professional you are!. Start kayaking through the cave in the darkness( First 3 kilometers)
11:00 OFF kayak, reach the hiking spot( 1,5km)
13:00 Reach the secret underground lake, enjoy swimming in the dark
13:30 Get some lunch at the lunch spot
14:00 Hiking and Kayaking back
15:00 Off kayak, go to other dry chambers, see ancient writing of Cham people, the early human in Viet Nam
15:30 Come back to the hotels, tour ends
- Recommend to bring necessary luggage
- Bring your Identification or Passport, children’s original birth certificate
- Itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to flights, weather, and transportation conditions.
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 7 reviews
Value for money9.3
19 Mar 2019
There was a sandy beach in the river! We were shocking that we had a chance to swim and tan skin on the beautiful bank in the forest. Nice boat trip to the gate of river. I love the way the guide told us about the story about the cave, so interesting and funny!
17 Mar 2019
Over 3 hours exploring 4,5 km of Phong Nha cave, I realized how great this cave is. This was one of the favorite caves I had traveled. Although I had a bit carsick due to the road was quite rugged. The cool fresh air in the cave woke me up. The inside cave was like a picture. So amazing!
03 Mar 2019
The most impressive moment in this trip was not exploring Phong Nha cave but the kayaking trip on the river. Our guide was a funny guide, he loved joking and telling the funny stories. Swimming in the green river gave us a lot of fun, too. Our day ended by a boat trip to the pier.
12 Feb 2019
My friends and I had a trip conquering 4.5km of Phong Nha cave - a special tour in Phong Nha. We began at 9 a.m, then kayaking inside the cave, swimming and bathing. The cave was kinda dark, so we had to use the headed flashlights. The flashlights were available. We saw clearly how amazing this cave is.
09 Feb 2019