What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Da Nang
Suitable : Friends, couples, Family with kids
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88CPG01
Join Da Nang - Hoi An - Hue 3 days! This trip will give you chance to visit three famous destinations of the central Vietnam including Da Nang, Hoi An and Hue ancient capital. Especially, you will discover and shop at the silk streets of Hoi An, which is really interesting.
- Explore the ancient narrow lanes of Hoi An
- Visit the old house of Tan ky, Japanese Covered Bridge, Thu Bon river and Phuc Kien Assembly Hall
- See Cham Museum, Marble Mountains, stone- carving village of Non Nuoc, Son Tra beach and free time on the beach
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 25m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
3* package: stay at 3-star hotel
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Roundtrip transfer
- English speaking guide
- Hotel accommodation
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Tours and activities as stated above
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Telephone and laundry
- Tips and personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Da Nang arrival
Pick up at Da Nang Railway Station or Da Nang Airport transfer to Hoi An. Check in and overnight in Hoi An
- Day 2: Hoi an city tour – Hue
AM: Breakfast. Walking to visit the Hoi An ancient town with the Japanese - covered bridge, Tan Ky old house, the Cantonese congregation, shopping at the silk streets of Hoi An. Have lunch.
14.30-15.00 pickup and transfer to Hue by open bus, stopover at Lang Co beach (subject to time and operating conditions). Drop off at hotel in Hue for check in and free time.
Meals: B, L
- Day 3: Hue city tour
AM: Breakfast. Pick up you at your hotel at around 8:00 and then take a full day to discover Hue: visit Emperor Minh Mang Mausoleum, Emperor Khai Dinh Mausoleum, Performing Programs Of VO KINH VAN AN - Vietnam Traditional Cungfu and EmperorTu Duc ’s Mausoleums. Stop on the way to see how conical hats and incense sticks are made. Lunch at a local restaurant.
PM: Visit Imperial capital during Nguyen Dynasty: the Royal Citadel, Forbidden City, Hue Royal Museum and the seven – storey Thien Mu Pagoda on the riverbank. Return by boat on the gentle Perfume River.Free until transfer to Hue airport (or Railway station).
Meals: B, L
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.2Based on 6 reviews
Value for money9.2
17 Mar 2019
My wife and I had a great time on the trip. Our tour operator did a great job. She was always very accommodating, provided excellent information, answered all our questions, and very patient with us. She made our trip a very happy and rewarding experience.
15 Feb 2019
The whole experience was excellent, the meal was great, and the pace of the tours was good. The transportation was also very good, and even though traffic conditions are challenging, we never felt unsafe. And all of the sites were enjoyable.
26 Jan 2019
We had never been on a group tour before and were pleasantly surprised. Our guide was great, she always kept very good track of everyone and explained what we were seeing very well. We saw some amazing places and met some great people. All in all, I highly recommend this trip.
04 Jan 2019
10 Nov 2018
A memorable trip! 3 days group tour was enough for me to discover Da Nang, Hoi An, and Hue ancient capital. All of them had a lot of history and beauty in them. Rich in culture and history. Hope to travel with them again.