What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88VFP03
A special tour to Mekong Delta for 2 days 1 night. Tourists will have chance to visit many exciting places in Mekong Delta including boat trip to visit Cai Be Floating market, walking tour to see how local people do for their living and a special trip to Vinh Sang Farm for bailing and fishing.
- Special tour with bailing canal and fishing experience
- Boat trips to visit Cai Be Floating markets and Vinh Sang Farm
- Strolling around the village to learn about local cultural and life styles
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A
Bed size: N/A
Price for Private Tour
* Price: USD/pax
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Homestay, Hotel
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Private A/C transfer
- Boat trips to visit Mekong
- 01 bottle water/pax/day
- English speaking tour guide
- Hotel/homestay accommodation
- 01 breakfast, 02 lunches, 01 dinner
- Price Excludes
- Drinks, tips
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Saigon – Cai Be floating market – Vinh Sang farm
06:30 Pickup at your hotel and depart for Cai Be around 3 hrs driving.
- Upon arrival, board a motorized boat that takes you to the Cai Be floating market and spend 1 hour there for an interaction that you’ll see nowhere else in the world.
- Boat trip thru a maze of shadow canals to arrive at a great orchard where you can freely taste many famous tropical fruits of Vietnam and watch locals’ daily chores.
- Visit local shops where coconut candy, crispy rice cake and ceramic are made here.
- Motor boat to Vinh Sang Farm and have lunch at local restaurant.
- Visit rare animal’s area and Africa Ostriches.
- Join an adventure game: fishing crocodile “strong feeling”
We have dinner at restaurant and overnight at in Vinh Sang.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Hotel/ Homestay
- Day 2: Vinh Sang farm – Saigon
After breakfast at restaurant, change your clothes to "BA BA" Dress (a traditional clothes of Southern women) to be ready get bailing canal and fishing.
- Fishing many kinds of fishes such as Snakehead fish, catfish, shrimp, cab…
Enjoy lunch with the fishes charcoal grilled in the garden, enjoyed them with rice paper vegetables, fruit and a little sticky pure aromatic alcohol.
Transfer back to Saigon, tour ends around 17pm.
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
9.1Based on 10 reviews
Value for money
29 May 2019
We were not sure about the option of an organised trip, but this one is really worth it. Our guide was very friendly and knowledgeable about the area and he improved our experience a lot. We were in a small group of 5 people which meant the level of interaction with the guide was great, and there were no real delays. The activities are very nice, and Vinh Sang farm was clean. This is the best option if you only have two days for the Mekong delta, as you can fit a lot of things into the time
18 Apr 2019
13 Apr 2019
26 Feb 2019
I cannot rate this tour more highly - I’m not normally one to enjoy organised trips but this 2 day Mekong Delta tour was excellent from beginning to end. Comfortable cool bus to Mekong area, well planned itinerary which was delivered so well! Thanh is such a knowledgable guide, about so many things (wider Vietnam, culture, history, plants... etc - all sorts!) which made the trip interesting and a hugely treasured experience. Highlights were the many boat trips and the pineapple (you’ll know what I mean when you get there!). Thanh’s English is very clear and travelling as a vegetarian was very easy.
22 Dec 2018
I went on the 2 day 1 night trip and really enjoyed it. Our guide was very knowledgeable with great English. Communication with the company was very easy and done via whatsapp. Would recommend to anyone. My highlight was taking the boat round Cai Be on day 1 where we sampled lots of different local foods and saw lots of scenery.