What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Nha Trang
Suitable : Family with kids, couple, friends, solo travelers
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88NT01
Welcome to Nha Trang! A day trip is offered to discover Nha Trang city with attractions including Vietnam Oceanographic Institute, Long Son Pagoda, Chong Promontory Rocks, Po Nagar Temples and Dam Market.
- Discover underwater life at Vietnam Oceanographic Institute
- Have overview of religion of Nha Trang people with visits of pagodas and temples
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A Max Adults: 15
Bed size: N/A
Price for Private tour min = 2pax
* Price: USD/pax
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- 90-minute spa treatment package
- English speaking tour guide
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses
- Other meals and drinks
- Pre & post accommodation in Nha Trang
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
This excursion takes you to visit a selection of the numerous attractions in Nha Trang City. Nha Trang is a coastal city and capital of Khanh Hoa province, on the South Central Coast of Vietnam. Nha Trang is well known for its pristine beaches and excellent scuba diving and is fast becoming a popular destination for international tourists, attracting large numbers of backpackers as well as more affluent travellers on the Southeast Asia circuit. It is already very popular with Vietnamese tourists.
8:30 Pick up at your hotel in Nha Trang and drive to Cau Da port for a visit to the Oceanographic Museum. After that, you will go to Long Son Pagoda, Chong Promontory and the Po Nagar Cham Towers. End of morning, visit local Dam Market. After having lunch at restaurant, relax and enjoy exclusive Herbal Massage experience at one of the most top ranked name spa in Nha Trang (Su Spa or Daisy Spa as recommend). Transfer back to your hotel with lots of chance to observe local life.
Arrive at hotel around 17:00. End of tour
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.1Based on 7 reviews
Value for money9.3
19 Mar 2019
What a remarkable place! We knew Nha Trang was going to be great, but pictures never do it justice. The real thing was always more impressive. The scenery was outstanding, the local people were very friendly and nice.
02 Feb 2019
This was my first time traveling alone to another country and I had many questions. My guide was quick to respond to all of my inquiries and he answered them clearly, providing all of the necessary information.
12 Jan 2019
We have no complaints at all. We were very satisfied with all aspects of the tour. Without any hesitation, we fell in love with the beautiful beach in Nha Trang. I would like to tell and recommend our friends about the wonderful experience.
20 Dec 2018
08 Nov 2018
Back to France with plenty of good memories. I had a free day on business in Vietnam, so I decided to book this tour. For me, a highlight of the tour was to visit the Oceanographic Museum - one of the earliest scientific research institutes in Vietnam.