What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : hotel in Dong Hoi
Suitable : Family, couple
Type : Land tour
This caving discovery takes you into remote areas of this unique caving region, home to the most spectacular jungle and caves of Vietnam within 2 days! You will also learn some caving techniques and have a chance to see mysterious beauty of caves in Phong Nha - Ke Bang Park with a series of white crystal stalactites resembling glass pillars and many other spectacular formations, which is certainly highlights of the discovery.
- A 2-day trip to discover Phong Nha - Ke Bang National Park
- Exciting activities such as mud-bath, kayak, zipline, swimming
- An enjoyable experience by sightseeing white crystal stalactites in Thien Duong Cave, Tam Co Cave, Dark Cave
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Kayak, Zipline
- Friendly Guide
- Meals as indicated
- Relevant equipment
- Accommodation: hotel
- Water bottle, cold towel
- Transport with air-conditioner
- Price Excludes
- Tips and Personal expenses
- Train ticket: Hanoi / Dong Hoi
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no showcases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Children under 1.3 m: 60% of tour’s price
- Children from 1.3 m: as adult
- Day 1: Dong Hoi - Phong Nha Cave
08:00 - 09:00 AM: Pick up at hotels in Phong Nha to visit Phong Nha - Ke Bang National Park.
Participants will discover the Phong Nha cave by kayaking, rock climbing and swimming! This unique way of discovering the cave is a Phong Nha-Ke Bang Tourism Center exclusive and will account for an unforgettable experience. Another unique aspect of this cave is that there are ancient inscriptions and treasures hidden inside the chambers for example inside the By Ki chamber which is located 1.2 kilometers from the entrance. These inscriptions were put there by the Cham people who lived in the area approximately 1000 years ago.
After conquering the depths of the Phong Nha cave it’s time to head back to the village where lunch is served and to recharge energy that’s needed for the following day.
Meals: L, D
- Day 2: Thien Duong Cave - Tam Co Cave - Dark cave
After breakfast, just like the previous day participants will be picked up at the hotel between 08:00 and 09:00 AM. After all the participants are picked up the tour van will drive on to the HCM-West Trail to reach the drop-off zone. From this point on visitors will have to hike and our tour guides will take them deep into the primary forest to discover the Paradise Cave. This cave is one of the most beautiful caves inside the Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, deep inside the cave visitors can embrace the beauty of it. After successfully discovering the paradise cave it’s time to head back through the jungle.
There will be a short stop at the 8 Ladies Cave. This is a memorial temple for 8 brave women that sought shelter inside one of the caves during the war. Our tour guides will explain the entire story to the participants!
After a short drive, the next stop is Dark Cave, where you can enjoy zip lining, kayaking, exploring the cave, natural mud bath. After Dark Cave, it’s time to end these two days full of excitement and joy and participants will be returned to their hotels.
Meals: B, L
- Recommend to bring necessary luggage
- Bring your Identification or Passport, children’s original birth certificate
- Itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to flights, weather, transportation, and operating conditions.
Questions & Answers
9.1Based on 4 reviews
Value for money
02 Feb 2019
My partner and I did this tour yesterday and we had a bunch of fun, the paradise cave was beautiful and the dark cave was incredible - be sure to wear a dark or old pair of swimmers for the dark cave because it will get messy. Alternatively you can buy swimmers at the local shop. Our tour guide was fantastic with a great sense of humour. The food at the cafe we had lunch at was delicious with a wide variety for vegetarians and meat lovers. It's worth looking into doing the tours without a guide that works about to be much cheaper with all the perks of kayaking, zip-lining etc. It was just easier to do the tour as the national park is huge.
02 Jan 2019
13 Dec 2018
02 Nov 2018
This was such a great choice to visit Phong Nha! Very organized! They pick you up and drop you off at Dong Hoi which is very comfortable, the hotel is great and our guide was fantastic! This is definitely the way to go to visit Phong Nha!